Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Unified Process Construction Phase
Авторы: Ambler S.W., Constantine L. (Ed)
• Best Practices in Implementing the UP
Is the Unified Process the be all and end all standard for developing object-oriented component-based software? This book is the second in a four volume series that presents a critical review of the Unified Process. The authors present a survey of the alternate software processes, and synthesize a more robust process that addresses the complete breadth of your real-world development and production needs. After elaborating on the UP with a more complete software process, each volume presents a masters' collections of today's best practices in implementing the respective phase — Inception, Elaboration, Construction, and Transition and Production.
You get the collective wisdom of industry luminaries Contributions by Peter Coad, Martin Fowler, David Linthicum, Mary Loomis, Steve Maguire, Steve McConnell, Clemens Szyperski, and Karl Wiegers, and others, provide perspective on the macro issues like:
• How large-scale, mission critical software is developed and maintained
. • How programming fits into the overall development lifecycle.
• Tips and techniques to enhance your role (and career.)
And they address the details of implementing a software process with best practices on such issues as code inspections, configuration management, change control, and architectural modeling of your software organization.
Fill the gaps between theory and practice with a plan that includes the nuts and bolts. During the Construction phase your project team will focus on evolving the technical prototype, that you developed during the Elaboration phase, into the full-fledged system. It entails implementing skeletal versions of the system for purposes of testing early in the life cycle for quality control. This book presents best practices your team can follow to master the vital elements of this phase, including how to:
• Achieve and maintain adequate quality as early as possible
• Develop software models to guide implementation
• Work with the user community to validate needs fulfillment
• Implement and test the various system components
• Develop useful versions of the system as early as practical
• Baseline the validated components
• Manage project resource including risks effectively