Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: SOA Using Java Web Services
Авторы: Hansen M.D., Neward T.
SOA Using Java™ Web Services is a hands-on guide to implementing Web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with today's Java EE platform, SOA application frameworks, and the advanced GlassFish application server. Author Mark Hansen presents in explicit detail the information that enterprise developers and architects need to succeed, from best-practice design techniques to state-of-the-art code samples.
Hansen covers creating, deploying, and invoking Web services that can be composed into loosely coupled SOA applications. He begins by reviewing the "big picture," including the challenges of Java-based SOA development and the limitations of traditional approaches. Next, he systematically introduces the latest Java EE 5 Web Services APIs and walks through creating Web services that integrate into a comprehensive SOA solution. Finally, he shows how application frameworks can streamline the entire SOA development process and introduces one such framework: SOA-J.
* Introduces practical techniques for managing the complexity of Web services and SOA, including best-practice design examples
* Offers hard-won insights into building effective SOA applications with Java Web Services (JWS)
* Illuminates recent major JWS improvements — including two full chapters on JAX-WS 2.0
* Thoroughly explains SOA integration using WSDL, SOAP, Java/XML mapping, and JAXB 2.0 data binding
* Walks step by step through packaging and deploying components with JSR-181 (WSMetadata 2.0) and JSR-109
* Includes specific code solutions for many development issues, from publishing REST endpoints to consuming serviceswithout WSDL
* Presents a complete case study in non-disruptive SOA deployment using SAP R/3
The book contains hundreds of code samples, all tested with GlassFish and downloadable from the companion Web site.