Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Applications in AI Symposium
Автор: Debenham J.K. (Ed)
This volume presents proceedings from the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress in Santiago, Chile. The proceedings of the World Computer Congress are a product of the gathering of 2,000 delegates from more than 70 countries to discuss a myriad of topics in the ICT domain. Of particular note, this marks the first time that a World Computer Congress has been held in a Latin American country.
Topics in this series include:
* The 4th International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
* Education for the 21st Century- Impact of ICT and Digital Resources
* Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks
* Ad-Hoc Networking
* Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security, and Mobility
* The Past and Future of Information Systems: 1976-2006 and Beyond
* History of Computing and Education
* Biologically Inspired Cooperative Computing
* Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
* Applications in Artificial Intelligence
* Advanced Software Engineering: Expanding the Frontiers of Software
For a complete list of the more than 300 titles in the IFIP Series, visit springer.com.
For more information about IFIP, please visit ifip.org.