Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Multiplexed Networks for Embedded Systems: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Safe-by-Wire...
Авторы: Paret D., Riesco R.
Multiplexed networks are essential for the unified, efficient and cost-effective exchange of electronic information within embedded component systems. This is especially important in automotive manufacturing as vehicles become increasingly reliant on robust electronic networks and systems for improved reliability, anti-lock brake systems (ABS), steering, on-board navigation systems, and much more. The latest systems such as X-by-Wire and FlexRay aim to produce faster, fault-tolerant network component interconnects, for state-of-the-art network implementation and safer, more reliable engineering of vehicular systems.
This book provides a thorough and comprehensive introduction to automotive multiplexed network buses, covering the technical principles, components, implementation issues and applications.
* Presents a thorough coverage of the controller area network (CAN) protocol, including information on physical layers, conformity problems, hardware and software tools, and application layers.
* Gives a detailed description of the new local interconnect network (LIN) bus, setting out its developments, properties, problems and ways to overcome these.
* Examines the existing and emerging network buses such as time-triggered CAN (TTCAN), FlexRay and X-by-Wire.
* Explores the possibilities for linking the various buses that are discussed, explaining how the Fail-Safe-System basis chip (SBC) and other gateways are designed and constructed.
* Analyses wired and wireless internal and external serial links, including Safe-by-Wire plus, I2C, Media Oriented Systems Transport (MOST), remote keyless entry, tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)and Bluetooth.
A valuable guide to embedded systems for a range of applications, Multiplexed Networks for Embedded Systems: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Safe-by-Wire…is essential reading for electronics engineers and researchers developing electronics for the automotive industry. It is also useful for practising aerospace engineers and other practitioners interested in the application of network technologies, and advanced students taking courses on automotive and embedded system design.