Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Java Security Solutions
Авторы: Helton R., Helton J.
Your complete guide to the what, why, where, and how of Java Security
In this unique guide, two Java security experts show you how to take full advantage of Java security technologies-cryptography, algorithms, and architecture. They explain today's Java security tools, concepts, protocols, and specifications, including ECC, RSA, MAC, ciphers, Kerberos, JAAS, JSSE, IPSec, X.509 certificates, PKI, and RMI. The book not only describes what each of the technologies is but also explains why it exists, when you should use it, and how to implement it. Packed with practical security solutions and lots of source code examples, it delivers all the know-how you need to work with Java security components and extend them in the real world.
This book enables you to:
* Apply Java security features effectively and efficiently
* Implement the cryptography components of JDK 1.4
* Work with security algorithms and ciphers
* Maintain secure communications within the enterprise
* Add security features to enterprise applications
* Ensure message authentication and data integrity
* Understand network security architecture
* Work with authentication, authorization, confidentiality, non-repudiation, and integrity
The companion Web site includes updates, references, and source code examples from the book.