Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Innovations in Fuzzy Clustering: Theory and Applications
Авторы: Sato-ILIC M., Jain L.C.
There is a great interest in clustering techniques due to the vast amount of data generated in every field including business, health, science, engineering, aerospace, management and so on. It is essential to extract useful information from the data. Clustering techniques are widely used in pattern recognition and related applications.
The research monograph presents the most recent advances in fuzzy clustering techniques and their applications. The following contents are included:
- Introduction to Fuzzy Clustering
- Fuzzy Clustering based Principal Component Analysis
- Fuzzy Clustering based Regression Analysis
- Kernel based Fuzzy Clustering
- Evaluation of Fuzzy Clustering
- Self-Organized Fuzzy Clustering
This book is directed to the computer scientists, engineers, scientists, professors and students of engineering, science, computer science, business, management, avionics and related disciplines.