Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Domain Names: How to Choose and Protect a Great Name for Your Website
Авторы: Elias S., Gima P.
With clever (and even not-so-clever) names for websites disappearing faster than you can say ""Internet Start-Up,"" e-entrepreneurs need to know that their choice won't be whisked out from under their ISPs.
This book explains in plain English how to choose, register and protect a domain name that works. Written both for those shepherding an existing business onto the Web and those launching an e-commerce start-up, it explains how to:
* check on the availability of a domain name and register it
* check the trademark status of a domain name
* register a domain name electronically with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
* determine your rights as the owner of a domain name
* proceed if a desirable domain name has already been snagged
Bursting with up-to-date information, including the latest on federal anti-cybersquatting legislation, Domain Names includes a sample dispute notification letter and a sample domain-name sales agreement.
Be king of your domain name with this user-friendly guide!