Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: UML Bible
Автор: Pender T.A.
If UML can do it, you can do it too...
Today’s economy demands top quality software development in record time and with maximum efficiency. UML arms you to meet that challenge, and the UML Bible supplies the most comprehensive UML education you can get. One volume covers everything from understanding and using UML and diagramming notation to the object constraint language (OCL) and profiles, in both 1.4 and 2.0 UML specifications. It’s the one resource you can rely on to virtually guarantee your success.
Inside, you’ll find complete coverage of UML
Learn to model object structure, interactions, behavior, and architecture using UML
Explore diagram structure and usage
Understand how to utilize the overlapping features of the UML diagrams to facilitate the modeling process
Learn to exploit the features of the UML diagrams to test them for consistency and accuracy
Learn to assess modeling tools to choose the one that suits your needs
Comprehend how the statechart diagram is used to model changes in an object over its lifetime
Apply object constraint language (OCL) and work with Action Semantics to specify behaviors that ultimately will be implemented in code
Understand the XML Model Interchange (XMI®) standard that helps enable model sharing between modeling tools and other XMI-compatible applications
Customize UML to meet the needs of specific industries or application types
* Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of UML (Unified Modeling Language), including use, diagramming notation, the object constraint language, and profiles
* UML is the industry standard specification for modeling, visualizing, and documenting software projects
* Includes up-to-date coverage of both UML 1.4 and the new 2.0 UML specifications
* Thoroughly covers executable UML and testing UML diagrams, making coding more efficient
* Companion Web site provides additional code samples and updates