Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Sarbanes-Oxley and Nonprofit Management
Авторы: Jackson P.M., Fogarty T.E.
Is your nonprofit organization ready for increased scrutiny, reporting requirements, regulations, and increased expectations from donors? This combination reference/workbook prepares you and shows you how Sarbanes-Oxley best practices can benefit your organization. It includes:
* A structured description of Sarbanes-Oxley and its implications for nonprofits
* Detailed discussions on governance, including financial literacy for board members, new standards of accountability for boards, and best practices for nonprofit management
* Sample documents, procedures, and frameworks to help you implement best practices
* Worksheets, forms, and resource materials in each chapter
* A "walk-through" of typical financial statements and sample documents such as a Conflict of Interest policy, board orientation curriculum, a Whistleblower Protection policy, a Document Preservation policy, and a fundraising plan.