Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Designing Enterprise applications with the J2EE platform
Авторы: Singh I., Stearns B., Johnson M.
As part of the highly regarded Java BluePrints program, Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE™ Platform, Second Edition, describes the key architectural and design issues in applications supported by the J2EE™ platform and offers practical guidelines for both architects and developers. It explores key J2EE platform features such as Java servlets, JavaServer Pages™, and Enterprise JavaBeans™ component models, as well as the JDBC™ API, Java Message Service API, and J2EE Connector Architecture. It also discusses security, deployment, transaction management, internationalization, and other important issues for today's applications.
Through code samples and a full e-commerce application example, this book provides concrete guidelines to mastering the J2EE platform. Highlights include:
* An introduction to the J2EE platform, the applications it supports, and the technologies it provides
* Discussions on how to design Web-based applications using Java servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies
* Architectural guidelines for designing Enterprise JavaBeans components for scalability, reliability, and performance
* How to connect J2EE applications to existing systems and applications using JDBC and J2EE Connector technologies
* Design motivations behind the widely used Java Pet Store demo application
* A glossary of J2EE and enterprise computing terminology