Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Cisco CCNP Support Exam Certification Guide
Автор: Ranjbar A.S.
The official self-study test preparation guide for the CCNP Support exam
Coverage of all CCNP Support exam topics enables you to identify and improve your knowledge gaps before the exam date. You'll learn to:
* Utilize various support resources, including network media test equipment, network monitors, protocol analyzers, CiscoWorks software, simulation and modeling tools, and Cisco.com
* Identify data link layer troubleshooting targets, analyze show command output, and examine connection sequences for TCP/IP, IPX, and AppleTalk environments
* Apply troubleshooting tools such as Debug and Logging, and understand internal router operations, reachability testing, and troubleshooting commands appropriate for performance degradation and crash cases
* Isolate and correct network failures in TCP/IP, IPX, and AppleTalk environments
* Troubleshoot Catalyst 5000 switches by understanding Catalyst LEDs, Trunking, VTP, Catalyst show commands, and common router problems in interVLAN routing environments
* Manage Frame Relay and ISDN BRI connections with special sets of show and debug commands
CCNP Support Exam Certification Guide is a comprehensive self-study tool for the CCNP Support exam, which tests your ability to diagnose, isolate, and correct network failures and performance problems. Written by a certified Cisco Systems(r) instructor who teaches the Cisco(r) Internetwork Troubleshooting (CIT) course on a regular basis, this book covers all the major topics on the CCNP Support exam, allowing you to master the exam concepts. In this comprehensive overview of network troubleshooting, you'll learn how to identify troubleshooting targets, use troubleshooting tools, and manage IP, IPX, AppleTalk, Catalyst(r), Frame Relay, and ISDN BRI connections.
Each chapter of CCNP Support Exam Certification Guide focuses your study and tests your knowledge of the subjects through specially designed assessment and study features. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes assess your knowledge and help you decide how much time you need to spend on each section within a chapter. The well-organized Foundation Topics sections detail all the exam topics you need to master. Each chapter includes a Foundation Summary section that highlights essential concepts for quick reference. Challenging chapter-ending review questions and exercises test your knowledge of the subject matter, reinforce key concepts, and provide you with the opportunity to apply what you've learned in the chapter. In addition, a final chapter of scenarios pulls together concepts from all the chapters to ensure you can apply your knowledge in a real-world environment. Finally, the companion CD-ROM's robust testing engine enables you to take practice exams that mimic the real testing environment, focus on particular topic areas, randomize answers for reusability, track your progress, and refer to electronic text for review.
CCNP Support Exam Certification Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco Systems that can include simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press.