Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Beginning EJB 3 Application Development: From Novice to Professional
Авторы: Kodali R.R., Wetherbee J.R., Zadrozny P.
EJB 3.0 has made huge advances in ease of development, and its drastically simplified programming model has been widely acclaimed. Targeted at Java and J2EE developers both with and without prior EJB experience, Beginning EJB 3 Application Development takes readers through the details of the EJB 3.0 architecture, and shows how EJB can be used to develop powerful, standards-based backend business logic. With 12 years of combined EJB experience, the authors offer many practical insights into the entire EJB architecture and cover all areas of the EJB 3.0 specification, including
* Complete exploration of all types of beans, from session beans to message-driven beans and entity beans
* A deep look at the new EJB 3 persistence and object-relational mapping mechanisms
* Application client integration
* Testing inside and outside the EJB container
* Comprehensive sample application with integrated EJB components
* Upgrade headaches — common issues encountered when migrating from EJB 2.1 to EJB 3.0
With Java and SQL under your belt, this book will teach you EJB 3 from the ground up. It provides a complete and practical roadmap to EJB 3 architecture and programming. And it covers upgrade issues that you'll encounter when migrating from EJB 2.1 to EJB 3.0, so it's highly relevant if you're already an EJB developer.