Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Beginning C# 2005 Databases
Автор: Watson K.
* Providing beginners with the basics of databases, database design, and SQL programming, this book shows novice programmers how to use C# and ADO.NET to manipulate data in databases
* Includes hands-on examples, helpful tips, and real-world scenarios on accessing data from Windows applications, ASP.NET applications, and Web Services
* The SQL provider for accessing SQL Server databases, ADO.NET, and the new .NET 2.0 features
* Covers the fundamentals of accessing and manipulating data while giving a solid understanding of relational database design
* Topics covered include modifying data, custom data binding, working with disconnected data, and much more