Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Microsoft Office Project 2003 Bible
Автор: Marmel E.J.
If Project 2003 can do it, you can do it too...
If you’re responsible for project management, you need Project 2003 and the complete information in this comprehensive guide. From understanding the project life cycle to setting up and refining schedules, analyzing costs, allocating resources, and tracking progress, this book guides you through the basics and into increasingly detailed Project applications. When you’re ready, explore using Project Server to manage Web-based projects across multiple locations, and learn to extend and customize Project’s capabilities using VBA and VBScript. It’s all here.
Inside, you’ll find complete coverage of Project 2003
* Understand the elements of a project and learn to navigate the Project 2003 environment
* Set up a project, assign tasks, resources, and costs, and develop a schedule
* Use Gantt charts and tables at each phase of project development
* Manage rate changes, scheduling conflicts, and problems involving resource allocation
* Track project progress with baselines and interpret the Tracking Gantt
* Record actual durations, tasks accomplished, and costs, and set up Project to reschedule uncompleted work
* Generate project summaries and reports on costs, time, assignments, and workloads
* Analyze cost information with PivotTables
* Install, configure, and troubleshoot Project Server
* Import and export project information