Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Creating and Consuming Web Services in Visual Basic
Авторы: Seely S., Smith E.A., Schaffer D.
Get on the fast track of what is becoming a required skill for software developers — the ability to create Web Services and clients that consume them. Web Services leverage standards such as XML, XSD, SOAP, and WSDL to enable interoperability across programming languages and platforms. They work well to integrate applications on an intranet and on the Internet. Visual Basic .NET, coupled with the .NET Framework, is an attractive environment for Web Services architecture because it provides for rapid development and easy maintenance.
This book explains each of the standard protocols needed for Web Service interaction on the client or server. These protocols include SOAP, Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and Universal Description Discovery and Integration (UDDI).
Creating and Consuming Web Services in Visual Basic® also includes
* Information on how to shape SOAP messages and the data they contain
* Explanations of how to create applications that consume Web Services
* Detailed case studies that explore how to use Web Services to help solve real-world B2B and B2C problems
* Thorough coverage of development concerns such as security and availability
* Instructions for how to create and consume Web services in earlier versions of VB and convert legacy applications to a Web Services platform