Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Real World Linux Security (Prentice Hall Ptr Open Source Technology Series)
Автор: Toxen B.
Stop today's most vicious Internet attackers—right in their tracks!
Your Linux system will be attacked: maybe in minutes, certainly in days. Be ready! Real World Linux Security, Second Edition brings together state-of-the-art solutions and exclusive software for safeguarding any Linux-based system or network, and fighting off any intrusion. Top Linux security consultant Bob Toxen has thoroughly revamped this definitive guide to reflect today's most vicious Internet attacks—and arm you with breakthrough resources for protecting yourself!
* Surprising new IP Tables research every netadmin must know about
* New techniques and software for detecting and blocking ARP and Switch attacks
* Important enhancements to Linux-based adaptive firewalls
* Thoroughly revised coverage of Samba security for Windows clients
802.11b wireless networks security
* How to make the most of Logcheck, Portsentry, and other new monitoring tools
* VPN and instant messaging security, GNU Privacy Guard, 2.4 kernel issues, and much more
* Includes all-new chapter on physical security
* Reviewed by some of the world's leading Linux security experts!