Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Real-Time Java Platform Programming
Автор: Dibble P.C.
Build powerful real-time Java platform applications.
* The authoritative reference to the Real-Time Specification for Java (RTSJ)—by one of its creators
* Complete introduction to Java-based RT development—no real-time experience necessary
* Covers scheduling, asynchronous transfer control, timers, non-heap memory, garbage collection, performance tradeoffs, program structure, and more
Written for experienced Java platform developers, this practical guide provides a solid grounding in real-time programming. Dibble, a member of the RTSJ expert group, starts with an overview of real-time issues unique to the Java platform. He then explains how to use each major feature of the RTSJ.
From broad real-time principles to detailed programming pitfalls, Real-Time Java Platform Programming covers everything you need to know to build effective RT programs. Key topics include:
* Interoperability with non-RT code, tradeoffs in real-time development, and RT issues for the JVMtm software
* Garbage collection, non-heap access, physical and "immortal" memory, and constant-time allocation of non-heap memory
* Priority scheduling, deadline scheduling, and rate monotonic analysis
* Closures, asynchronous transfer of control, asynchronous events, and timers
State-of-the-art information for RT developers:
* Threads scheduling
* Real-time scheduling
* Raw memory access
* Performance tradeoffs
* Recommended practices
* Implementation hints
* Dozens of code examples and step-by-step walk-throughs