Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Python How to Program
Авторы: Deitel H.M., Wiedermann B., Liperi J.P.
The authoritative DEITEL™ LIVE-CODE™ introduction to Python programming
This new book by the world's leading programming language textbook authors carefully explains how to use Python as a general-purpose programming language and how to program multi-tier, client/server, database-intensive, Internet- and Web-based applications.
Dr. Harvey M. Deitel and Paul J. Deitel are the founders of Deitel & Associates, Inc., the internationally-recognized corporate-training and content-creation organization specializing in Python, Visual Basic® .NET, C#, Visual C++® .NET, Java™, C++, C, XML, Perl, Internet, Web, wireless and object technologies. The Deitels are the authors of several worldwide #1 programming-language textbooks, including Java How to Program, 4/e, C++ How to Program, 3/e and Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 2/e.
In Python How to Program, the Deitels and their colleagues, Jonathan Liperi and Ben Wiedermann, discuss topics you need to build complete Web-based applications, including:
* Python Server Pages/CGI
* GUI/Tkinter/Python Mega Widgets
* File Processing/Serialization
* Modules/Classes/Class Attributes
* Class Customization/Method Overriding
* Control Structures/Functions/Inheritance
* String Manipulation/Regular Expressions
* Lists/Tuples/Dictionaries/Data Structures
* Process Management/Multithreading
* Interprocess Communication
* Exceptions/XML Processing
* Security/Restricted Execution