Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Developing Series 60 Applications: A Guide for Symbian OS C++ Developers
Авторы: Edwards L., Barker R.
Series 60 smartphone developers are deploying the next wave of mobile services. With more than 60% of all mobile phone manufacturers licensing Series 60 Platform, Series 60 represents the smartphone market with the largest user base for mobile application developers.
To help nurture this growing market, Nokia has worked directly with EMCC Software, a leading Symbian and Series 60 Competence Center, to create Developing Series 60 Applications, the definitive guide to Series 60 development for C++ programmers and software designers. Fully reviewed by Nokia's subject matter experts, the authors cover the entire development process—from design, programming, and testing to debugging and deployment—while providing sixty complete projects, each with full C++ source code and installation scripts.
Developing Series 60 Applications includes coverage of:
* Series 60 development tools, IDEs, and C++ SDKs
* The underlying Symbian OS
* Application design with the Series 60 framework architecture
* User interface controls, menus, dialogs, lists, and editors
* Basic and advanced Series 60 communications APIs
* Multimedia development: drawings, fonts, bitmaps, animation, and audio
* Invoking standard application views and using application engines
* Building more powerful applications with C++ APIs
* Series 60 Developer Platforms 1 and 2