Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 6.0
Автор: Sahlin D.
Harness the power of Adobe Acrobat to create and publish sophisticated PDF (Portable Document Format) documents. From simple memos to interactive forms, learn why Acrobat is the tool for any electronic publishing task—including projects that require multimedia. Create, enhance, and edit PDF documents, or use the Internet to share working PDF documents for review or mark-up. How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 will help you master the many different components and purposes of this premier solution for creating and publishing documents for electronic distribution.
* Create documents for electronic distribution
* Publish across a wide variety of platforms—including the Internet
* Share business plans, spreadsheets, brochures, and more
* Edit within a PDF—review and add comments in multi-author environments
* Convert almost any document to PDF for storing, sharing, or publishing
* Capture PDF documents from Web pages, scanners, digital cameras, and more
* Collect and sort data from users with PDF forms
* Integrate sound and movie files into your PDF documents to create multimedia presentations
* Add digital signatures and document security
* Understand all the latest features—including the new toolset