Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Professional C#: 2nd Edition
Авторы: Robinson S., Watson K., Glynn J.
It is no exaggeration to describe the C# language and its associated environment, the .NET Framework, as the most important new technology for developers in many years. .NET provides a new environment within which you can develop almost any Windows-based or web-based application, while C# is a new programming language designed specifically to work with .NET.
This book is the ideal introduction to the C# language and the .NET Framework, and will become an indispensable companion for any user of C# and .NET. With this book, you will learn the key concepts of the C# language, and then progress onto a complete exploration of programming the .NET Framework with C#. Topics covered include:
* How to program in the object-oriented C# language
* Writing Windows applications and Windows services
* Writing web pages and web services with ASP.NET
* Manipulating XML using C#
* Understanding .NET Assemblies
* Using ADO.NET to access databases
* Integration with COM, COM+, and Active Directory
* Distributed applications with .NET Remoting
* Generating graphics using C#
* Accessing files and the Registry, and controlling .NET security