Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: PDA Robotics: Using Your Personal Digital Assistant to Control Your Robot
Автор: Williams D.H.
BUILD A ROBOT AND MAKE IT RUN — RIGHT FROM YOUR PDA!
The virtual chasm between PDAs and robots has been spanned, with McGraw-Hill's PDA Robotics: Using Your Personal Digital Assistant to Control Your Robot, an easy-to-read guide to integrating these two pieces of technology into a single, remote-controlled powerhouse.
Written in easy-to-understand language by a renowned software designer and robotics expert, this unique resource reveals innovative concepts and designs, helping you to build your own PDA-controlled robot from the ground up. As a result, you'll be able to:
* Allow any PDA to communicate with and control your robot
* Establish a wireless RF link between your PDA and robot
* Acquire low-cost, standard, and easily obtainable components
* Learn about special software, control circuits, and interface ideas for creating artificial life forms
* Customize modules easily
* And more!
Perfect for hobbyists, students of electronics, and engineers alike, this book is your entree into the brave new world of PDA-controlled robots!
* The Anatomy of a PDA
* Software IDEs and Electronic Design
* Movement Systems
* Wireless RF
* Room Radar and Sonar Devices
* And Much More!