Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Physics For Dummies
Автор: Holzner S.
Does just thinking about the laws of motion make your head spin? Does studying electricity short your circuits? Do the complexities of thermodynamics cool your enthusiasm?
Thanks to this book, you don’t have to be Einstein to understand physics. As you read about Newton’s Laws, Kepler’s Laws, Hooke’s Law, Ohm’s Law, and others, you’ll appreciate the For Dummies law: The easier we make it, the faster people understand it and the more they enjoy it! Whether you’re taking a class, helping kids with homework, or trying to find out how the world works, this book helps you understand basic physics. It covers:
* Measurements, units, and significant figures
* Forces such as displacement, speed, and acceleration
* Vectors and physics notation
* Motion, energy, and waves (sound, light, wave-particle)
* Solids, liquids, and gases
* Atomic and nuclear structures