Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: SOA for the Business Developer: Concepts, BPEL, and SCA
Авторы: Margolis B., Sharpe J.
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a way of organizing software. If your company's development projects adhere to the principles of SOA, the outcome will be an inventory of modular units called "services," which allow for a quick response to change.
This book tells the SOA story in a simple, straightforward manner that will help you understand not only the buzzwords and benefits, but also the technologies that underlie SOA: XML, WSDL, SOAP, XPath, BPEL, SCA, and SDO. And through it all, the authors provide business examples and illustrations, giving a practical meaning to abstract ideas.
SOA for the Business Developer
* Gives a detailed overview of Extensible Markup Language (XML), including namespaces and XML schema.
* Describes Web Services Definition Language (WSDL) and SOAP, the standard SOA technologies.
* Gives a clear tutorial on XML Path Language (XPath), a language for deriving data from transmitted messages and other sources. XPath is useful for working with a variety of other technologies, including several described in this book.
* Gives comprehensive details on BPEL 2.0, a language that coordinates services and whose preceding version is already in numerous products. Our coverage is sufficient for most of your work with BPEL and includes a quick-reference guide.
* Introduces Service Component Architecture (SCA), a proposed standard for composing and deploying applications. You're sure to hear more of SCA, which is sponsored by 18 companies.
* Introduces Service Data Objects (SDO), a proposed standard for representing data in a single way, even if the data comesfrom different types of data sources. SDO is likely to accompany SCA into the limelight.