Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Successful Software Development
Авторы: Donaldson S.E., Siegel S.
A systematic approach to consistently successful software development.
In the age of the Internet, where software is more mission-critical than ever, it's no longer enough for your development projects to succeed some of the time. You need to deliver excellence, consistently—and you must do it faster than ever.
Successful Software Development proceeds from the fact that there is no one way to develop software systems and introduces a model for a mature software development process that accommodates flexibility, the Systems Engineering Environment (SEE). This model comprises two fundamental, interlocked elements: the policies and procedures that define how software development is performed and the technologies available to get the job done. Using the SEE framework, learn how to:
* Understand and "sell" the business case for software improvement
* Establish and nourish an ongoing, productive dialogue between developers and customers
* Manage the multiple constituencies, personalities, issues, and egos that complicate software development
* Create plans that reflect the need for change—and take into account real-world risks
* Write clearer, more useful contracts and statements of work
* Successful Software Development includes over 200 figures, process diagrams, and annotated outlines—all designed to help you understand and implement better processes quickly and with less resistance.
This book's techniques will work with any software quality methodology you choose, as well as SEI's capability maturity models and ISO 9000. They will work with any developmenttechnology, from CASE to object-oriented design to rapid prototyping. And they will work for you whether you're a programmer, manager, or customer. When it comes to delivering better software, if you need to get results, you need this book.