Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Content Delivery Networks: Web Switching for Security, Availability, and Speed
Автор: Hull S.
Learn how to accelerate network-based delivery of rich applications and content. This book provides an introduction to the Content Networking market,and describes the players,the problems,and the solutions to the problems facing companies seeking to provide services via the Internet. It also covers the underlying technologies,such as HTTP and SSL.
Optimize the delivery of rich data using content delivery networking services
Optimize the delivery and availability of network-based applications and data with help from this hands-on resource. You'll learn to improve Web site and data center performance by implementing a variety of content-accelerating technologies—including caching,redirection,and load balancing. By using this technology to improve network infrastructure,you'll be able to successfully deliver and support a wide range of rich content services to a geographically diverse subscriber base. Filled with revealing case studies and covering everything from Ethernet and IP routing to DNS network design and Global Server Load Balancing,this is the definitive guide to the emerging field of content networking technology.
* Review basic to advanced Ethernet concepts
* Understand VLANs and how they are used
* Become familiar with the SSL protocol
* Trace the history and function of SSL accelerators
* Know the function of DNS and identify problems with DNS network design
* Explore the structure of the Internet and how NAPs,peering,and BGP can affect CDN design
* Use and optimize filters and firewalls to ensure content security
* Get details on business drivers—including SLAs—behindthe need for bandwidth management
* Examine server load balancing scenarios and provide required configuration