Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Accelerated VB 2005
Авторы: Fouché G., Nash T.
Accelerated VB 2005 provides the fastest path to VB expertise for anyone already familiar with object-oriented programming. While books introduce VB, very few also explain optimizing its use with the .NET common language runtime (CLR). But this book both teaches core VB language concepts and covers in depth the concepts and techniques for professionally exploiting the power of VB and the CLR.
You'll quickly master VB syntax while learning how the CLR simplifies many programming tasks. You'll also learn best practices that ensure your code will be efficient, reusable, and robust. Why spend many months or years discovering the best ways to design and code VB, when this book will show you how to do things the right way, right from the start?
* You'll quickly gain thorough understanding of VB 2005.
* This book covers the all new features of VB 2005.
* Authors Guy Fouché and Trey Nash describe and explain VB best practices.
* The book presents canonical forms for VB classes and interfaces.
* Examples demonstrate bullet-proof, exception-safe code and efficient multithreaded applications.