Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Eclipse Web Tools Platform: Developing Java(TM) Web Applications
Авторы: Dai N., Mandel L., Ryman A.
Discover WTP, the New End-to-End Toolset for Java-Based Web Development
The Eclipse Web Tools Platform (WTP) seamlessly integrates all the tools today’s Java Web developer needs. WTP is both an unprecedented Open Source resource for working developers and a powerful foundation for state-of-the-art commercial products.
Eclipse Web Tools Platform offers in-depth descriptions of every tool included in WTP, introducing powerful capabilities never before available in Eclipse. The authors cover the entire Web development process–from defining Web application architectures and development processes through testing and beyond. And if you’re seeking to extend WTP, this book provides an introduction to the platform’s rich APIs. The book also
* Presents step-by-step coverage of developing persistence, business logic, and presentation tiers with WTP and Java
* Introduces best practices for multiple styles of Web and Java EE development
* Demonstrates JDBC database access and configuration
* Shows how to configure application servers for use with WTP
* Walks through creating Web service application interfaces
* Covers automated testing with JUnit and Cactus, and automated builds utilizing Ant, Maven, and CruiseControl
* Introduces testing and profiling Web applications with the Eclipse Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) project
* Describes how to extend WTP with new servers, file types, and WSDL extensions