Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: ULTRA Wideband Communications: Fundamentals and Application
Автор: Nekoogar F.
Ultra-wideband's exceptional range, capacity, and power characteristics make it one of this generation's most exciting technologies. From wireless communications to entertainment and from the automotive industry to homeland security, UWB is poised to revolutionize an extraordinary array of applications. Now, one of the field's leading experts presents the most accessible and up-to-date UWB guidebook ever written.
Dr. Faranak Nekoogar explains UWB principles and technologies simply and clearly, addressing key issues such as pulse generation, modulation, multiple access techniques, and interference. In addition, she presents a complete market analysis — identifying the most promising applications, initial and future markets, and regulatory trends.
Ultra-Wideband Communications: Fundamentals and Applications will be indispensable for everyone interested in UWB technology, regardless of their RF experience: engineers, managers, marketers, analysts, purchasing agents, business strategists, journalists, and students alike.
Inside you will find
* An introduction to UWB: history, background, advantages, and challenges
* How UWB compares to narrowband and spread spectrum wideband systems
* Fundamentals of UWB short pulse generation and propagation
* Competing single-band and multi-band approaches
* UWB antenna concepts, and their implications for systems and networks
* Leading modulation/demodulation schemes and multiple access techniques
* Coexistence with existing WLAN, GPS,and cellular phone systems
* Current and evolving FCC and worldwide regulation of UWB wavelengths
* In-depth coverage of UWB applications and markets, with adoption timelines and forecasts through 2010
* A comprehensive, easy-to-understand glossary and extensive references for further reading