Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Silicon Germanium: Technology, Modeling, and Design
Авторы: Singh R., Oprysko M.M., Harame D.
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Silicon Germanium covers all the key aspects of this technology and its applications. Beginning with a brief introduction to and historical perspective of IBM’s SiGe technology, this comprehensive guide quickly moves on to:
* Detail many of IBM’s SiGe technology development programs
* Explore IBM’s approach to device modeling and characterization–including predictive TCAD modeling
* Discuss IBM’s design automation and signal integrity knowledge and implementation methodologies
* Illustrate design applications in a variety of IBM’s SiGe technologies
* Highlight details of highly integrated SiGe BiCMOS system-on-chip (SOC) design
Written for RF/analog and mixed-signal designers, CAD designers, semiconductor students, and foundry process engineers worldwide, Silicon Germanium provides detailed insight into the modeling and design automation requirements for leading-edge RF/analog and mixed-signal products, and illustrates in-depth applications that can be implemented using IBM’s advanced SiGe process technologies and design kits.