Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Service-Oriented Architecture: Concepts, Technology, and Design
Автор: Erl Th.
Using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), enterprises can deliver high-value business services more rapidly and effectively, and gain unprecedented flexibility and value from existing IT infrastructure. SOA has earned the support of virtually every major software provider, and some 75% of enterprises surveyed are now investing in SOA technology and expertise.
In Service-Oriented Architecture: Concepts, Technology, and Design, the author of 2004's best-selling SOA book presents the first end-to-end-tutorial for modeling and designing successful service-oriented architectures from the ground up. Writing in plain English, Thomas Erl provides step-by-step process descriptions for analyzing and designing any service or service-oriented business process definition.
Drawing on his unsurpassed experience as an SOA architect, Erl uses more than 125 case studies and 300 easy-to-understand diagrams to illuminate every facet of the SOA platform: goals, concepts, technologies, standards, and design best practices. In addition, you'll learn about about the differences in SOA support between the two most popular implementation frameworks: J2EE and .NET. his book's broad coverage encompasses WSDL, SOAP, XML Schema, WS-BPEL, WS-Addressing, WS-MetadataExchange, WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Coordination, WS-BusinessActivity, WS-AtomicTransaction,
and much more.
* Mastering the core principles and techniques of service orientation
* Understanding how SOA resembles previous architectures, and where it differs radically
* Organizing SOA into coherent,standardized sublayers
* Performing business-focused SOA planning, analysis, and service modeling
* Service-Oriented Business Process Design: representing business logic and orchestrating services
* Designing widely diverse types of SOA-based services
* Utilizing the SOA support in J2EE and .NET
* Optimizing results and avoiding pitfalls: best practices from early SOA deployments
Whether you're an architect, engineer, developer, or manager, this book is your complete SOA blueprint: all you need to maximize SOA's value in your unique environment.