Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: RF MEMS and Their Applications
Авторы: Varadan V.K.K., Vinoy K.J., Jose K.A.
The growing requirement for wireless devices with increased functionality and reduced power consumption is driving the development of new RF micro-electro-mechanical systems (RF MEMS).
RF MEMS and their Applications sets out to address an increasing need for information by providing a vital overview of this emerging field.
* Presents an accessible review of MEMS devices and fabrication techniques.
* Discusses the development of RF MEMS switches and the attempts to reduce their actuation voltage.
* Outlines the design and development of RF MEMS based inductors, capacitors, filters and phase shifters.
* Covers the technology behind micromachined antennas.
* Describes integration and packaging techniques for RF MEMS devices.
Offering readers a guide to the development of RF MEMS components and systems, this unique reference will appeal to RF and microwave engineers and MEMS experts alike. Graduate students and researchers in the telecommunications and microelectronics field will profit from the detailed overview of current microfabrication techniques. Materials technologists and physicists working in industrial and academic research & development will also find this a valuable reference.