Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: NetBeans™ IDE Field Guide Developing Desktop, Web, Enterprise, and Mobile Applications
Авторы: Keegan P., Champenois L., Crawley G.
The Only Complete Guide and Reference for Today's Most Advanced Open Source Java IDE: NetBeans 4.1!
NetBeans 4.1 is today's state-of-the-art Java IDE, and the first free, open source IDE to support Java 2 Standard Edition 5.0. The newest NetBeans delivers exceptional performance, while integrating everything from version control to Javadoc generation through a remarkably productive new interface.
NetBeans™ IDE Field Guide is the only comprehensive NetBeans 4.1 introductory guide and task reference — it's the fast-answers NetBeans "cookbook" for every experienced Java developer. NetBeans insider Patrick Keegan shows you how to use NetBeans 4.1 to build any Java application — even advanced J2EE software, Web services, and mobile applications. Coverage includes:
* Navigating the NetBeans IDE, and creating, opening, and configuring projects
* Using NetBeans' ANT support to manage projects and builds
* Maximizing productivity in everyday coding, debugging, and refactoring
* Developing Web applications with NetBeans' built-in Apache Tomcat Web server
* Using EJBs to extend Web applications with business logic
* Constructing, assembling, and verifying large-scale J2EE applications
* Setting up NetBeans to work with complex existing projects
* Tuning application performance with the new Profiler
* Developing J2ME handheld applications with the NetBeans Mobility Pack
If you're new to NetBeans, this book will help you quickly leverage its power throughout the entire edit-compile-test-debug cycle. If you've worked with older versions, you'll learn how to make the most of its dramatic improvements.Whatever you're building with Java, NetBeans™ IDE Field Guide will help you build it faster, better, and more efficiently.