Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Managing the Knowledge - HR's Strategic Role
Автор: Evans Ch.
Whilst there are many books on knowledge management there are few aimed directly at HR practitioners and the critical role that they can play in building a knowledge-centric culture.
This practical book draws on the author's own experience, as well as that of leading-edge Human Resource and Knowledge Management practitioners (including Linda Holbeche, Elizabeth Lank, and David Snowden), each of whom recognise that building a knowledge-centric culture cannot be achieved through technology alone.
It covers areas such as:
* Defining the key ingredients of a knowledge-centric culture
* The changing structures, roles and responsibilities needed to create a knowledge-centric culture
* HR's unique contribution to building a knowledge-centric culture, together with practical steps for getting started on the KM journey and for keeping the momentum going
* Tools and techniques for: opening up a dialogue about why knowledge management is crucial for business and personal success; knowledge mapping; encouraging and facilitating knowledge sharing, as well as ways of identifying key knowledge players
* How to help your organisation reframe its assumptions about learning in the knowledge economy
* How to ensure that your HR practices are knowledge aligned
*Outline the strategic and practical elements of HR's involvement in knowledge management
*Features contributions from Dave Snowden and Elizabeth Lank
*Practical case studies to help create an organizational culture that knows how to mobilize and leverage its knowledge