Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Mobile Interaction Design
Авторы: Jones M., Marsden G.
Mobile Interaction Design shifts the design perspective away from the technology and concentrates on usability; in other words the book concentrates on developing interfaces and devices with a great deal of sensitivity to human needs, desires and capabilities.
* Presents key interaction design ideas and successes in an accessible, relevant way
* Exercises, case studies and study questions make this book ideal for students.
* Provides ideals and techniques which will enable designers to create the next generation of effective mobile applications.
* Critiques current mobile interaction design (bloopers) to help designers avoid pitfalls.
* Design challenges and worked examples are given to reinforce ideas.
* Discusses the new applications and gadgets requiring knowledgeable and inspired thinking about usability and design.
* Authors have extensive experience in mobile interaction design, research, industry and teaching