Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Ipaq for Dummies
Автор: Underdahl B.
With an iPAQ in your pocket, you have a whole world of technology literally at your fingertips. The iPAQ is not only a PDA, it’s also a Pocket PC. You can do almost anything on your iPAQ that you can do at home on your desktop computer—if you know how to use all its really cool features. And there are so many of them!
iPAQ For Dummies boils down all this complicated, amazing technology into understandable pieces. Whether you’ve never used a Pocket PC before or you’re just new to the iPAQ, this handy guide will help you
* Navigate the iPAQ interface
* Use the address book and calendar
* Schedule appointments
* Sync your iPAQ with your desktop
* Back up your files
* Create pocket spreadsheets, and more
At the heart of iPAQ’s power is the new Windows Mobile 2003 operating system, with its improved security and network support, better Web browsing, and smoother synchronization for e-mail, calendars, and contacts. iPAQ For Dummies shows you how to use that power to
* Use the menus, change your screen settings, and establish a password
* Enter information into your iPAQ in various ways
* Surf the Web, read e-mail and e-books, and download music
* Create documents and spreadsheets with the pocket versions of Word, Excel, and Money
* Manage your calendar, contacts, and “to do” list
* Entertain yourself with games while you wait for that appointment
* Edit and display photos on your iPAQ, and much more
You can even connect a GPS and all sorts of other cool add-ons to your iPAQ. iPAQ For Dummies tells you the best choices, what they do, andhow to use them. With an iPAQ in one hand and this book in the other, you’ll be able to do things you never thought possible.