Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Grid Computing (IBM Press On Demand Series)
Авторы: Joseph J., Fellenstein C.
* A business-focused guide to the grid computing revolution
* Best practices, case studies, and resources from IBM's experts
* Drive unprecedented value from your existing IT investments
* Simplify IT administration in heterogeneous environments
* Build flexible, resilient infrastructures that deliver resources instantly
IBM Business On Demand Series: Your business blueprint for leveraging the grid computing revolution.
When you turn on the light, the power grid delivers exactly what you need, instantly. What if computers and networks could work that way? Now they can...and that will transform the way you do business. Grid Computing is about the "Business on Demand" revolution: delivering the exact technology resources you need, anywhere, anytime, without complexity or high cost. You can do it all, starting right now, starting with your existing systems. Whether you're an executive, strategist, architect, technologist, or developer, this book will show you how.
* Master the fundamental concepts underlying grid and utility computing
* Learn how to start and which applications to start with
* Understand the state-of-the-art in technologies and standards
* Use grid computing to maximize the value of existing resources
* Build more flexible, resilient, and available operational infrastructures
* Deliver instantaneous access to data and resources on a "sense and respond" basis
* Eliminate the burden of administering disparate, non-integrated systems
In Grid Computing, leading IBM experts bring together best deployment practices, practical guidance on integrating existingresources, and up-to-the-minute case studies: all you need to drive business value from the grid computing revolution.