Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Windows XP Timesaving Techniques for Dummies
Автор: Leonhard W.
Find the faster, easier ways to work with Windows
Build a better desktop, automate maintenance, can the spam, and make your network work
Who’s in charge here — you, or the computer? Take back control with Woody Leonhard’s to-the-point tips for teaching your system to work your way. He’ll help you open your Windows to simpler setup, faster file management, safer, saner Internet use, ways to cheat the Blue Screen of Death, and a whole lot more.
The Dummies Way
* Tricks and tips for working smarter
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Contents arranged by technique
* Advice that goes beyond the basics
* A dash of humor and fun
* For the millions who already know the basics of Microsoft Windows, this handy reference shows how to make it work faster and better through quick, easy-to-follow lessons loaded with screen shots and step-by-step instructions
* Explores more than sixty Windows XP tasks, including customizing the Windows desktop, protecting online privacy, creating CDs and DVDs with Windows XP, working with the Outlook Express e-mail client, dealing with digital photos and video, and setting up a home network
* Along with the normal Windows tools, Windows XP is packed with rich media features and networking options previously available only through separate software packages; this book helps readers make the most of these exciting additions
* Author is one of the best-known gurus for first-time PC users, and maintains a Web site and e-mail subscriptions that reach more than 500,000 readers weekly
Author Biography: Woody Leonhard is a Windows guru and author of Windows XP All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies. He publishes several e-mail newsletters, including Woody's Office Watch and Woody's Windows Watch.