Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Unix in a Nutshell
Автор: Robbins A.
The bestselling, most informative UNIX reference book is now more complete and up-to-date.
You may have seen UNIX quick-reference guides, but you've never seen anything like UNIX in a Nutshell. Not a scaled-down quick reference of common commands, UNIX in a Nutshell is a complete reference containing all commands and options, along with generous descriptions and examples that put the commands in context. For all but the thorniest UNIX problems, this one reference should be all the documentation you need.
The third edition of UNIX in a Nutshell includes thorough coverage of System V Release 4. To that, author Arnold Robbins has added the latest information about:
* Sixty new commands in The Alphabetical Summary of Commands
* Solaris 7
* Shell syntax (sh, csh, and the 1988 and 1993 versions of ksh)
* Regular expression syntax
* vi and ex commands, as well as newly updated Emacs information
* sed and awk commands
* troff and related commands and macros, with a new section on refer
* make, RCS (version 5.7), and SCCS commands
* Obsolete commands
In addition, there is a new UNIX bibliography to guide the reader to further reading about the UNIX environment.
If you currently use UNIX SVR4, or if you're a Solaris user, you'll want this book. UNIX in a Nutshell is the most comprehensive quick reference on the market, a must for any UNIX user.