Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Managing Windows with VBScript and WMI
Автор: Jones D.
This user-friendly reference demystifies scripting and then shows you how to produce new scripts from scratch. You will be producing useful scripts right away as you study the VBScript language and learn how to control nearly every aspect of the Windows operating system with WMI and the Active Directory Services Interface (ASDI). You will be able to build your own administrative Web pages and use advanced scripting technologies such as script encryption, scripting components, and script security. The book closes with still more ready-made example scripts accompanied by complete line-by-line explanations. The CD includes all the code from the book and trial versions of PrimalScript 3.0 and VBSEdit. A companion Web site provides updates and errata.
Inside you will find answers to such questions as:
* How do you write effective logon scripts? Chapter 11
* How do you write scripts that query and modify user and group information? Chapter16
* How can you query the IP addresses from multiple network adapters in multiple remote computers? Chapter 19
* How can you design, write, run, test, and debug your own administrative Web pages? Chapter 24
* How can you reuse code between various scripts? Chapter 25