Ethernet Networks, Fourth Edition, provides everything you need to know to plan, implement, manage and upgrade Ethernet networks.
* Improve your skills in employing Ethernet hubs, switches, and routers.
* Learn how to set up and operate a wireless Local Area Network (LAN).
* Discover how to extend a wired Ethernet via wireless LANs.
* Understand cabling standards and the role of NEXT (Near End Crosstalk), FEXT (Far End Crosstalk) and other transmission parameters.
* Profit from Gilbert Held's tips and tricks on enhancing security