Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Intrusion Detection Systems with Snort Advanced IDS Techniques Using Snort, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and ACID
Автор: Rehman R.U.
Protect your network with Snort: the high-performance, open source IDS
Snort gives network administrators an open source intrusion detection system that outperforms proprietary alternatives. Now, Rafeeq Ur Rehman explains and simplifies every aspect of deploying and managing Snort in your network. You'll discover how to monitor all your network traffic in real time; update Snort to reflect new security threats; automate and analyze Snort alerts; and more. Best of all, Rehman's custom scripts integrate Snort with Apache, MySQL, PHP, and ACID-so you can build and optimize a complete IDS solution more quickly than ever before.
* An expert introduction to intrusion detection and the role of Snort
* Writing and updating Snort rules to reflect the latest attacks and exploits
* Contains detailed coverage of Snort plug-ins, preprocessors, and output modules
* Logging alerts to a MySQL database
* Using ACID to search, process, and analyze security alerts
* Using SnortSnarf to analyze Snort log files
* XML support for Snort via the Simple Network Markup Language (SNML)