Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Excel 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference
Авторы: Kimmel P., Bullen S., Green J.
Excel 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference is an updated and expanded version of the two previous editions now with a reference section downloadable from the Web for easy perusal. The book is aimed at Excel users who want to gain more control over their spreadsheets using VBA or who want to develop Excel applications for other users. The book starts with a primer chapter focused on bringing the readers up to speed with Excel and VBA. From there, the book expands to focus on major issues faced by advanced Excel users and developers.
What does this book cover?
In this book, you'll discover how to do the following:
* Set up applications and convert them to add-ins
* Package and distribute Excel applications
* Set up interaction with other Office applications and databases
* Program the VB Editor and use the Windows API
* Use VB6 and VB.NET with Excel
* Set up internationalization
* Advanced debugging and error handling techniques