Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: ACT! 2005 For Dummies
Автор: Fredricks K.S.
Catch this new ACT! and build better relationships
Organize customer information, schedule activities, create reports, and more
It’s time to ACT! on your intention to improve customer relationship management! ACT! 2005 offers great new tools, and with this book in hand, you have a top expert showing you how to use them. Manage contact information and activity histories, keep track of companies and sales opportunities, create broadcast e-mails, and make every client feel important.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
* Customize your contact database
* Schedule appointments and keep notes
* Automate routine processes
* Design customized reports
* Create and track sales opportunities
* Integrate with Outlook®, Excel, and other programs
Author Bio:Karen S. Fredricks is a fulltime ACT! consultant with over ten years of experience. Her company, Tech Benders, helps companies implement ACT!.