Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Embedded Signal Processing with the Micro Signal Architecture
Авторы: Gan W.-S., Kuo S.M.
A practical, hands-on guide to embedded signal processing
This unique reference covers the basic concepts, principles, and theory behind digital signal processing (DSP), but emphasizes a learn-by-doing approach and focuses on real-time applications. Readers quickly learn to use the latest tools to design, simulate, and implement the algorithms for applications.
* Part A explores fundamental DSP concepts using software tools from MathWorks, Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), and National Instruments (NI)
* Part B focuses on the design and implementation of embedded systems based on the Blackfin processor and introduces many design and development tools
* Part C focuses on designing and implementing real-time DSP applications
* The book includes experiments and exercises based on the Blackfin BF533 and BF537 EZ-KIT Lite boards; an accompanying FTP site provides additional exercises using the Blackfin simulator and other EZ-KIT Lite boards
* The companion Web site is updated continually to reflect the latest upgrades to Blackfin tools and processors
* Hands-on examples, quizzes, experiments, exercises, exercise problems, and application projects accelerate and enhance learning
This is an excellent desktop reference for practicing engineers and a combination workbook and textbook for undergraduate and graduate students in embedded signal processing design and/or real-time signal processing courses.