Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Microsoft Windows Shell Script Programming for the Absolute Beginner
Автор: Ford J.L.
If you are new to programming with Windows Shell Script and are looking for a solid introduction, this is the book for you. Developed by computer science instructors, books in the for the absolute beginner™ series teach the principles of programming through simple game creation. You will acquire the skills that you need for more practical Shell Script programming applications, and you will learn how these skills can be put to use in real-world scenarios. Best of all, by the time you finish this book you will be able to apply the basic principles you’ve learned to the next programming language you tackle. With the instructions in this book, you’ll learn to:
* Store and retrieve information in variables
* Apply conditional logic and create conditional logic tests
* Improve script organization with procedures
* Debug your scripts and handle errors
* Create loops to process collections of data
· Readers will create games by writing Windows Shell scripts as they learn the fundamentals of this programming language
· Each chapter contains several new concepts with a small, but complete example program to tie everything together
· In addition to Windows Shell Scripting, this book will provide the reader with a solid overview of the Windows Shell and the Windows command prompt, as well as its support for VBScript
· Includes a CD that contains all of the book’s scripts. Includes all games developed as projects plus numerous other example scripts. None of the existing VBScript books provide a CD, therefore readers looking for easily accessible source code will prefer this book.