Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: .Net Compact Framework Programming with C#
Авторы: Yao P., Durant d.
.NET Compact Framework Programming with C# is the definitive tutorial and reference for the .NET Compact Framework (CF). It shows you how to transfer your skills and your code to the Pocket PC 2003 and other mobile and embedded smart devices.
Authors Paul Yao and David Durant draw upon their years of research and experience with members of the Microsoft .NET CF team to show you exactly how the best CF programming gets done in C#. This is the only book a programmer needs to master the art of CF coding. Throughout the book, sample code and examples illustrate best practices and programming techniques. In addition, the companion Web site includes downloadable code for all these examples along with a set of development tools to help you with your CF development projects.
The authors expertly zero in on what programmers need to understand for successful smart device programming, including:
* Garbage Collection in the .NET Compact Framework
* Controls and supported Properties, Methods, and Events (PMEs)
* Custom controls with Windows Forms Designer support
* Using Platform Invoke (P/Invoke)
* Simple and complex data binding and the DataGrid control
* Programming with ADO.NET data classes
* Synchronizing SQL Server CE with SQL Server 2000 databases
* Creating graphical output, including font and printing coding tricks
* Differences between the standard desktop framework and the CF
.NET Compact Framework Programming with C# is your single resource for