Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Linux Desk Reference
Автор: Hawkins S.
* Completely updated with hundreds of new examples!
* The only Linux reference with examples for every command
* All-new chapters on the Apache Web server, tc shell, and Emacs editor
* Organized by task, so you can find it fast!
The practical, handy desk reference for every Linux user—now completely updated!
Linux Desk Reference, Second Edition packs information about every command Linux users need—organized for maximum value and convenience. Scott Hawkins has updated entries throughout the book, and added four new chapters—including all-new coverage of the tc shell, Emacs editor, and Apache Web server.
This friendly reference is organized by task so you can find what you need even if you don't know what it's called! Unlike other Linux references, this one delivers practical examples for every command it contains—plus hundreds of invaluable tips, warnings, diagrams, and sample outputs. And if you're a Linux expert, you'll love the "roadmap-style" alphabetical fast-find reference section!
No matter what you need to know about Linux, it's here...
* Files and the filesystem
* Sessions, users, and groups
* I/O, devices, and disks
* Apache Web services
* Windows connectivity
* X Window System
* Printers and print queues
* Text editors-including vi and Emacs
* The Linux kernel
* Comparing and merging files
* Archiving and compression
* Performance monitorbash and tc
* Pattern matching
* Development resources
* And more!
Whether you're a sysadmin, developer, power user, or newbie, get the most convenient, up-to-date Linux reference you can buy: Linux Desk Reference, Second Edition!
Praise for the first edition
"Hawkins provides a superior combination of explanations, descriptions, and examples. Every Linux user, whether novice or experienced administrator, will value the organization and contents of the Linux Desk Reference."