Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: HP ProLiant Servers AIS: Official Study Guide and Desk Reference
Авторы: Weldon B., Rogers S.
ProLiant Servers AIS: Official Study Guide and Desk Reference
The all-in-one HP ProLiant best-practice reference and HP Certified Professional AIS prep guide
HP ProLiant servers are the world's most widely deployed family of servers. HP's Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS) or Accredited Systems Engineer (ASE) certification demonstrates your expertise with these market-leading technologies — giving you a powerful advantage in a highly competitive marketplace. Now, direct from HP, here is the official all-in-one study guide for the AIS exam.
Authored by members of HP's exam review and approval team, this book systematically reviews every exam objective. It thoroughly covers technology-related exam components that are not addressed in HP's 4-day AIS and 5-day ASE courses. Even if you're not currently preparing for certification, its systematic "best practice" coverage makes it an indispensable single-source reference for deploying, optimizing, and maintaining HP ProLiant servers. Coverage includes
* Assessing business needs and planning for the implementation and growth of server-based IT infrastructure
* Understanding the HP ProLiant product line and choosing the right servers for any application
* Reviewing key server subsystem technologies: system boards, processors, memory, bus, chipsets, power, racks, and more
* The best practices for deploying servers using HP SmartStart and the Rapid Deployment Pack
* Managing servers using Insight Manager and Remote Insight Lights-Out Edition (RILOE)
* Planning, selecting, deploying, and managing storage for ProLiant server environments
* Installing andconfiguring Windows, Linux, and NetWare operating systems on ProLiant servers
* Integrating, optimizing, performance tuning, and troubleshooting ProLiant servers
* Configuring, optimizing, and troubleshooting HP Array controllers and RAID subsystems