Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Core Java™ 2 Volume II - Advanced Features
Авторы: Horstmann C.S., Cornell G.
Completely revised and up-to-date coverage of
* Multithreading—including the java.util.concurrent library, locks, condition objects, futures, thread pools, thread-safe collections, threads and Swing
* Collection classes—collections framework, concrete collections, and generic utility methods
* Annotations and metadata—using annotations to automate programming tasks, JDK™ 5.0 standard annotations, the apt tool for source-level annotation processing, and bytecode engineering
* Advanced Swing and AWT—lists, trees, tables, and other advanced components; image processing and printing
* JavaBeans™—including property editors, customizers, and long-term persistence
* XML—DOM and SAX parsers, XPath, and XSL transformations
The seventh edition of Core Java™ 2, Volume II, covers advanced user-interface programming and the enterprise features of the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE™). Like Volume I (which covers the most important language and library features), this book has been completely updated and revised for J2SE 5.0. All of the sample programs have been updated and carefully crafted to illustrate practical solutions to the type of real-world problems professional developers encounter.
Volume II includes new sections on annotations and other J2SE 5.0 enhancements, along with complete coverage of